Friday, November 26, 2004

Bright Beena

I don't see my almost-3-year-old niece, Karina, very often, but whenever I have the chance I try to teach her the Young Children's Catechism. She seems to have trouble with answering question #2. Just a few minutes ago, I was sitting with her browsing a blog and looking at beautiful pictures of fall foliage. She gasped, smiled and pointed, exclaiming, "Who made that?!". I answered, "God". She replied, "God made everything!", and then, to my brother, "CADE! GOD MADE THAT! GOD MADE THAT!!!". Oh, may God make her heart soft. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to be getting more comments than me, but of course I never update. It's time for me to get away from the computer and go to a thing called work.
-Brent

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home