Thursday, November 04, 2004

The Great Conversation

After my last post, I realized just what my intentions were when I decided to start blogging. I'm analytical by nature, so I'm constantly thinking. (Now, that doesn't give you any kind of indication as to the quality or depth of my thoughts, but it is constant nonetheless.) Having a blog has been great because, to a certain extent, I'm able to filter, sort and organize these thoughts to see just what I come up with.

When I wrote my last entry, however, I realized just how valuable it would be to engage others. I didn't want my thoughts to end with me; I wanted and needed others to participate and to take me farther. (And not only that, adding others to the mix always makes for a more interesting time. ;) )

So, here's my invitation (plea?). Comment away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home